I'm Emily, a young twenty something with interests in fashion, fitness, health and travel. I hope to keep you entertained!

Thursday 3 November 2016

November Goals



Hi everyone, sorry about the lack of posts recently. I've had a lot of university work to do and apparently no time to write posts or take pictures.

I thought I'd start back with a November goals post, as I really enjoyed making the one back in September and it kept me mindful of things I wanted to do that month. So without further ado here are my November goals.

1. Do proper outfit posts - I really enjoy clothes and fashion and I'd like that to come across on here. So keep an eye out for some more fashion related posts.


2. Do my Christmas shopping - I know its still two months away but I want to be prepared this year and get everything done early.


3. Go our with friends more often - Being at university makes it easy to meet new people, however the workload then often stops you from making plans, so this month I'm going to make sure that we get better quality time together!


4- Experiment with new recipes - It's easy to get stuck in a rut with food and I want to try something new.


Thank you for reading, let me know some of your goals for this month in the comments!

Emily Kate

xxx













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emily Kate | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig