I'm Emily, a young twenty something with interests in fashion, fitness, health and travel. I hope to keep you entertained!

Sunday 23 October 2016

My 21st Birthday Picnic | August

Its been more than a month since my 21st birthday, and I still feel so lucky!
My family and I headed to Killerton House, which is a National Trust Property, for my birthday picnic. I took a few pictures with my new camera.
What more do you need on a summers day than cold Pimms with an umbrella?

Pavlova with fresh berries and cream.
 Dress - Zara, Jacket - Mums, Trainers - Vans.

 My mum made an incredible pintrest inspired gluten free blackberry sponge cake. Its so beautiful!
 Cups of tea time.
I feel so lucky to have had my family with me to celebrate!

Emily Kate

xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emily Kate | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig