I'm Emily, a young twenty something with interests in fashion, fitness, health and travel. I hope to keep you entertained!

Thursday 29 September 2016

London Larks

A few weeks ago, a few friends and I decided to pop up to London for the day. You might want to grab a cup of tea and get comfy because this is quite a long one with lots of lovely pictures!
Our first stop was highly anticipated, The Good Life Eatery in Soho
The Rio deal smoothie, with acai berries. 
 The Best. Friggin. Avocado. Toast. In. The. World
I'm not even exaggerating, the avocados were the perfect ripeness and just so creamy and amazing on the gluten free rye bread with some salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Simple things are often the most delicious!





 Mis Amigos.
Although it was September when we went, it turned into one of the hottest days of the summer, being in London I think the heat is trapped slightly more, so it felt very hot. 


 This was my first trip into Liberty which was very exciting, I want to come back with all the money and furnish a whole house with everything here.

 I spent a bit too long with the flowers at the front, but I couldn't help myself, they're just too pretty!
 I mean.. come on.


The many floors of splendor.

 Squad Goals


 Wholefoods... why is this not a thing everywhere? Wholefoods, please come to Winchester! We love you!
 The last stop of the day food-wise was Wahacas, which is an amazing Mexican restaurant.
 Virgin Mojito - incredible!
 Feta and Sweet potato taquitos - too good, cant recommend enough
 The nicest guac in London
We then finished off the day with more shopping, which I didn't document for the sake of my ego.

Have you been anywhere exciting recently?

Emily Kate

xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emily Kate | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig